A few were not a fan of the White Christmas Dream, but overall it was enjoyable. We subbed the Amaretto for Disaronno, so I am curious as to what it would taste like with the former.
- 1 oz Gin
- 3/4 oz Cointreau
- 1/2 oz Aperol
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Cranberry Syrup
- 2-3 oz Your choice of cider
- Optional garnish: slices of lemon, orange & apple, cranberries
Fill shaker tin w/ice, add gin, Cointreau, Aperol, Lemon Juice, & Cranberry Syrup. Shake well until tin frosts over. Strain into tall glass with ice, top with cider.
- 1 cup frozen/fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine cranberries, sugar & water in a small saucepan over med/high heat. Bring to a boil, stir to dissolve sugar.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer for 8-10 minutes & strain.